Sunday, November 22, 2015

Important Victory Inter Milan

Tweet Football : Biabiany says : Winning was important today, Thank you to everyone who helped me through the difficult, times and to all my team-mates. I'm happy about the goal

Inter Milan
Inter Milan
Serie A - Jonathan Biabiany showed his delight at today's drubbing of Frosinone in a post-match interview with Mediaset Premium.

"I'm very happy, it was important to get the victory today because these matches are never easy. I'd like to thank everyone who supported me when things got tough and also my team-mates for helping me to score.

Inter Milan Serie A Standings Lead

"The coach had mentioned during the week that he was thinking about playing me, but I didn't know for sure. He keeps his cards close to his chest."

Having been born in Paris, the Nerazzurri forward also revealed the emotions going through his head as the French national anthem was played before kick-off: "I haven't heard La Marseillaise in a stadium since I was playing in the France U21 team. I have family in Paris and I'm always in contact with them. There are horrible things happening at the moment, but the important thing is to remain united and pray for people who have lost loved ones."

Finally, he had a few words to say on Inter's position at the top of Serie A: "We are Inter, so it's only natural that we aim for the very best."

Source : http://www.inter.it/

No comments:

Post a Comment