Thursday, December 3, 2015

Benitez Satisfied Victory Against Cadiz

Real Madrid
Real Madrid

Tweet Football - Rafa Benítez spoke Real Madrid's win against Cádiz in the first leg of the Copa del Rey round of 32

Copa del Re
Benítez: “We won and I am satisfied with the performances of the players"
“We had a great game in difficult circumstances", he stated in the press conference.

Rafa Benítez spoke in the press room at the Estadio Ramón de Carranza and analysed Real Madrid's win against Cádiz in the first leg of the Copa del Rey round of 32: "We had a great game in difficult circumstances. We won and I feel satisfied with the performances of the players".

Real Madrid : Benítez has Taken 20 Players to Lviv Vs Shakhtar Donetsk

"I congratulate the players for what my side did out there on the pitch. I am only talking about what I saw on the pitch. That is all we can do at the moment".

Cheryshev
“Of course the club knew nothing. We were not informed by either Villarreal or the Royal Spanish Football Federation and when we were notified we took him off to show good faith”.

Source : @ realmadrid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment